Combe Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Combe Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (“Combe”) maintains this web site (“Site”) to permit visitors from Australia and New Zealand to learn more about Combe, its businesses and its products. Please feel free to browse the Site for educational, informational, or entertainment purposes. By using this Site, however, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (“Agreement”). Combe reserves the right at its own discretion to change the terms and conditions of the Agreement at any time and to notify users of such changes by posting the changed Agreement to this Site. Your continued use of this Site after such postings will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes.
Terms and Conditions
- This Site contains information about health and beauty care products that may or may not be available in certain parts of the world and/or that may be available under different trade marks. Additionally, the products may be subject to approval or clearance processes in some countries by various governmental agencies, and this may result in different indications, ingredients, restrictions, and labelling. Because of these variables, the product information that is available at this Site is intended for use by residents of Australia and New Zealand only. Nothing set out at this Site is intended by Combe to be, and should not be construed as, a promotion or a solicitation for any product or the possible use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country in which you are located. Furthermore, descriptions of Combe’s products contained within this Site shall not constitute, and should not be construed as being, product labelling. Please note that Combe does not sell any products through this Site.
- Combe is part of the worldwide organization of Combe Incorporated, White Plains, New York USA. Combe Incorporated maintains its own web site and provides links to international sites of affiliated companies that provide information about products, businesses and operations at such international locations. Those international links can be accessed through the home page of Combe Incorporated at www.combe.com. Those sites have information that is intended to be appropriate to those countries and regions, and the product information that is available through international links identified at www.combe.com is intended solely for use by, and is applicable only to, residents of those countries or regions. Furthermore, descriptions of products contained within those sites shall not constitute product labelling; you should use products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products in the country of purchase and Combe is not liable for any loss or damage you suffer or sustain as a result of your reliance on the descriptions of products found on this Site.
- All information (“Information”) that you read or see at this Site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents, including the Information, of this Site (“Contents”) are owned by Combe, its affiliate companies, or other third parties from whom Combe has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, communicate to the public or in any way exploit any of this Site’s Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices and you do not reproduce, communicate or otherwise disseminate the Contents (or any substantial part of the Contents) to any third party.
- While Combe has made all reasonable efforts to include Information at this Site that is accurate, complete and timely, Combe makes no representations or warranties that the Information and Content is accurate, complete and timely. Without limiting the foregoing, Combe assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, Combe neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk. , To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of Combe, its affiliated companies, or any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind you suffer or sustain allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, your reliance on the Information and the Contents or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions that might impact you.
- Combe assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information or Content from this Site.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks (“Trade Marks”) displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Combe and/or third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trade Marks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trade Marks is strictly prohibited and Combe and its affiliated companies reserve their rights to aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of civil litigation and/or criminal prosecutions whenever and wherever necessary.
- The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are either the property of Combe or are used with the permission of affiliated companies or third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communications laws or regulations.
- Any communication or material (including ideas, suggestions, comments and questions) transmitted to Combe through the use of this Site by electronic mail or other means, shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You acknowledge and agree that anything submitted to Combe can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by Combe or its affiliated companies without restriction or compensation. Ideas and suggestions that you believe are of a confidential and/or proprietary nature should not be submitted to Combe electronically or otherwise without first signing a confidential disclosure agreement prepared by Combe’s legal counsel.
- Combe has not reviewed all of the sites that are linked to this Site. As a result, Combe is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
- Combe reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Contents of this Site at any time. Combe further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria (Australia), without regard to any conflicts of law provisions or principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria for determining any disputes concerning this User Agreement.